New robots.txt feature - Google error - www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com

I have set the new robots.txt feature in the SEO menu to "Index, Follow". When I run the Google Mobile Friendly test, I get an error: ...

Help with SEO - WYSIWYG Web Builder

From the message it looks like you are using a robot.txt file that contains text i.e. noindex, what this will do block search engine bots ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Google 404 error re:robots.txt - WYSIWYG Web Builder

(accessories). Google seems to be looking for a robots.txt file. I have put INDEX:follow on all pages under page properties and I cannot see how ...

WYSIWYG Web Builder 17

txt is a text file with instructions for search engine crawlers. It defines which areas of a website crawlers are allowed to search. You can configure whether ...

Best way to use Google Analytics in WB? - WYSIWYG Web Builder

Robots.txt is preferred by Google. Top. User ... You can also use the built in Google Analytics tool under the Page tab. ... The Google code code ...

WYSIWYG Web Builder 17 released!

- New feature: Added support for 'robots.txt ... - New feature: Added text alignment property: left, center, right. ... - New feature: Added 96 new ...

How to fix: Desktop page not crawlable due to robots.txt - Google Help

Update your robots.txt file to allow user-agents "Googlebot" and "Googlebot-Image" to crawl your site Some of your products specify a landing page (via the.

Post - WYSIWYG Web Builder

Hi dear pablo . I used specifiec folder for js files and blocked them by robot.txt . The question is this work can make issue for seo by ...

Robots.txt error on Google Console - The Seller Community

Hi there, I am a beginner with the SEO side of things. On the Google webmasters site I am getting this message on the first page of Search Console.

WYSIWYG Web Builder

SEO Tools. Google compatible sitemap and robots.txt generator. The built-in SEO Assistant helps you to make your web pages more search engine friendly.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024